Friday, January 14, 2011

Project Joy 365 - Week 2

Week two of the new year is now behind us. It has been a great couple of weeks! We have had a lot of fun at our house and there have been lots of photos taken!! If you enjoy the nitty gritty details of my somewhat boring life, you can always read more about it at Mommy Ramblings.

I finished my first two page spread this week. It includes 12 photos from the first 9 days of January. I'm sure by June I won't be quite this ambitious, but I'm just riding the wave of excitement for now! :) It's all about documenting life, right? No rules, just fun!!


"2011 - January - Part One" digital scrapbook layout by Christy VanderWall uses:

Here are the separate pages:

Journaling reads: 1 - Took the girls bowling at Starlite Lanes in Grand Haven. 2 - Time to ‘De-Christmas the house. 3 - My back and my waistline are thankful to be back at the gym. 4 - You are definitely your father’s child! 5 - As the new snow falls, there is a flurry of activity at the birdfeeder. 6 - af·fin·i·ty: An inherent similarity between persons or things. 7 - First tofu experience, day one of the Daniel Fast. 8 - And then, there was one. 9 - Share the Joy: sending fabric stash to the ‘winners’. 10 - Sewed pillow pets with the girls using all supplies from my stash. 11 - Regan begins her own 2011 photo journal. 12 - Daddy down for the count with a bad cold and a couple cracked ribs.

I also love Maureen's page for week one:



My dear friend Caroline's Page and Collection are very inspiring as well!!


How is your project going? Come on, show it off! I'll be sure to stop by and leave some love!!! <3

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages :) Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts, ladies! I've taken lots of photos, working on layouts soon.

    ReplyDelete